Skip to main content
Back to map view


I do not want to report to the police


How do I report a crime?

If you have been a victim of crime in Hull, the East Riding of Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire or North East Lincolnshire you can report a crime to Humberside Police by calling 101 or by visting their website.

You can report crime anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or by visiting their website. You do not have to give your name and will never be identified if you choose not to do so.

Fearless is the dedicated youth service of the independent charity Crimestoppers which provides the opportunity to give information about crime anonymously. You can give information using an online form or by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Red Background
Live chat icon