Skip to main content

You can contact the affected by crime service on 0800 368 7586

Contact banner image


Anyone affected by crime may have questions, worries or concerns.

Have you been affected by crime in the East Riding of Yorkshire, Hull, North Lincolnshire or North East Lincolnshire?

This website is for you. We would like you to have access to all the resources and help you need about your Rights as a victim of crime and the support that is out there for you. 

If you cannot find the help you are looking for here, please tell us what you wanted to know.

The Affected By Crime service is provided by Victim Support, call 0800 368 7586 for assistance. advice and support.

Contact us

Click on one of the below or scroll down for more information

What happens when I report a crime?

The investigation, going to court and what happens after court.

Click here
The Journey Mobile

If someone is in immediate danger or a crime is in progress call ‘999’ . If you want to contact the police for a non-urgent matter call ‘101’.

Exit website
Live chat icon