Skip to main content
Back to map view

After Court

You can still get help and support after a court case has ended


What are my Rights?

Victims of crime have Rights. You can find out about your Rights here, and you have the Right to complain if you feel your Rights have not been met.

You can make a complaint if you're not happy with a service or can't get a service you need.

If you’re the victim of a crime that's left you injured, or with lost or damaged property, you can apply for compensation.

The court may order the defendant to pay you compensation for such things as injury, time off work, medical costs, and other financial loss. The compensation awarded may only be a small amount and it can be paid to the court in instalments.

Yellow Background
Live chat icon